Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
Biggerpockets Is Looking For Agents In Las Vegas!

Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Posted Feb 17 2023, 12:16

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Las Vegas to fill a couple openings in our featured agent program, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you about receiving what I personally think are some of the best leads on the market!

Think of it this way - there are millions of Biggerpockets members, podcast listeners, and Youtube subscribers who are actively investing - BUT THEY DON’T HAVE A REAL ESTATE LICENSE LIKE YOU DO.

That’s where you come in - we’re looking for rockstar agents like you who want to work with investors. We’d love to help you grow your business by connecting you with these warmed up investor leads!

I’ve now been a part of the Featured Agent Program as an agent in both Nashville, TN and just outside of Los Angeles, CA, and can attribute over $15 million in sales volume from the leads in just over 18 months.

Now, I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you. Or, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Keep crushing it!

Loading replies...