• Commercial Real Estate Agent
  • East Providence, RI
Votes |
What ways can you make money with a real estate license

Chris Lynch
  • Commercial Real Estate Agent
  • East Providence, RI
Posted Oct 7 2014, 15:29

I currently work at a bank. I am in the process of getting my RE license. Being a full time bank employee does not allow  you to hold a RE license, so I will be leaving to do what I really want to do ( Real estate) . My goal is to get into Real estate as an agent first, learn and good money through hustle/ long hours. Then I can invest into my own personal investment property's that produce cashflow. 

With that said I know it can be a bumpy road when just starting out as it is only commission. My question is, do you know of any ways to make money in real estate while waiting for listing's to pick up?

Leaving is going to completly cut off my income. I have saved funds to make the switch. But I do not want to blow through them trying to get off the ground if possible. I know this is very similar to starting your own business and some fail.

I have heard of property management and doing rentals for income as an agent but I would like to learn more.  If you have experience I would really like to hear your advice. 

Loading replies...