User Stats

Votes
Jerry Padilla
Lender
#5 Classifieds Contributor
  • Lender
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
Real Estate Agents - Using Bigger Pockets to Grow Your Business!

Jerry Padilla
Lender
#5 Classifieds Contributor
  • Lender
  • Rochester, NY
Posted Jan 6 2015, 11:26

I see under this real estate agent section there are so many investors looking to connect with educated local real estate agents. This post is to assist real estate agents to use bigger pockets to their advantage to grow their business, by providing something of value to clients in their area. One idea I have is to post educational pieces pertaining to your local market for investors. Every market is so drastically different, and different investors are looking for different ways to invest. Some are more concerned with appreciation, while others prefer a better rate of return. What does your market provide for investors? How have other real estate agents learned to grow their business with biggerpockets..... Without sales pitches? I think this is a great opportunity to learn from each other and set new goals for expanding our business in 2015 and assisting other investors to becoming even more successful with the knowledge that we provide. I look forward to all of the real estate agents responses on how they are using biggerpockets to grow their business and what your goals are for 2015.... Without sales pitching. Thank You! 

PrimeLending  Logo

Loading replies...