I am seeing way too many agents that are not taking advantage of everything that BiggerPockets has to offer! A Real Estate Agent specializing in investment properties is a niche. Most agents find this website by having an interest themselves on investing in real estate. This is what makes BiggerPockets so great! The agents are not a dime a dozen! Really, it is compromised mostly of investors!! Agents BiggerPockets is a gold mine, just waiting for you to get your hands in and start digging (or becoming active on the site)
Now Making BiggerPockets Work For You!
First things first.
1. Profile Pic, Profile Pic, Profile Pic! No one is going to take you serious as an agent without a profile pic!
2. Fill out every section of your profile. The more information and detail the better! Here is the place to boast about your experience, what you can do for your clients, the background knowledge you have. If you are a new agent, Do you have experience as an investor? This counts to! If you are a new agent or experienced agent, what can you bring to the table?
3. Under Experience Section: List that you are a Real Estate Agent!!!! No one will know you are an agent unless it is listed under this section.
4. Next, Set Up the Pro Account. Yes, it is $29 a month. But face it, it is probably the cheapest marketing you will ever spend! There are too many capabilities for me to list here.
5. You get out of BiggerPockets, what you put into it. The more time you spend posting responses and assisting others. The more leads that will come your way. Set your signature up to attract investors, if they are interested in buying or selling and see your posts they will contact you. If you are a Pro or a Plus member than you can also advertise in the marketplace.
More to come..... If anyone wants to add anything, I am glad too.
- You can request more colleagues
- Set up a signature to draw potential clients to your page
- Advertise once every five days in the marketplace
- Search for local investors, and see who viewed your page
- Set up additional keyword alerts.
NOW THAT YOU ARE ALL SET UP, TIME TO START CONNECTING, AND POSTING!!!
- 1. On Your Dashboard in the right hand column you can click the title find local members. At this point you can start colleague requesting local members of biggerpockets.
- 2. You can do searches on the site for local members and local forums.
- 3. Jump in on conversations that have to do with your local market.
- 4. Be your LOCAL EXPERT! AND THE LEADS WILL COME!
- 5. Post information about your local area for locals and out of state investors to be educated on.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR MY IDEAS! I WILL BE POSTING MORE IN THE NEAR FUTURE!
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!