• Developer
  • Columbus, AL
Votes |
Agent needed with investment property experience

Brian Swope
  • Developer
  • Columbus, AL
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:47

I am trying to locate a Real Estate Agent(s) that have experience dealing with investors and investment properties. Please drop me a line if interested in working together.

Thanks,
Brian

User Stats

Votes
Mark Donnelly
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Manasquan, NJ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Manasquan, NJ
Replied Mar 13 2008, 20:50

I work with a lot of investors and would be happy to help you out. Feel free to drop me a line anytime.

User Stats

Votes
Mike A.
  • Developer
  • Columbus
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Columbus
Replied Mar 27 2008, 03:00

Hi Brian.... I work with investors in the Columbus area if your still in need let me know...

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Tom C
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Ohio
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Ohio
Replied Mar 27 2008, 22:51

Brian,

I have found that you need to find a good hungry agent and use them to show you the properties. I would not rely on an agent to find my deals, many of them don't understand nor want to put the time into finding those perfect deals. Most will only give you the homes you request from the MLS based on the query you ask them to run. They will not take the time to run comps or check county records to review a deal before sending it to you. I find all my deals and then call my agent to open the door to let me in. If I want it, she writes up the contract and makes her $500 bucks.