• Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
Looking for a Real Estate Agent in Chattanooga

John Tilstra
  • Investor
  • Chattanooga, TN
Posted Mar 13 2016, 21:43

BP,

I'm looking for a new realtor in Chattanooga, TN or north Georgia.  I already own some property in St. Elmo, and a couple of duplexes in Chattanooga, and I've worked with a local realtor, but my wife and I live overseas, so the challenge of managing the timely remote communication necessary for us to participate in the real estate market in Chattanooga requires a realtor who understands the investor mindset, is really responsive, is tech savvy, has a little investment experience, understands the market, and offers one-on-one support.  Since we live abroad, we're looking for more turn-key properties.  I know we pay more of a premium for these, but we'd still like to get the best deals we can.  If you a realtor who you think would be a good match, please send me a recommendation. 

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
John Santero
  • Investor
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Chattanooga, TN
Replied Mar 14 2016, 04:48

I have a number of properties in and around Chattanooga. I use angie pickett

http://angiepickett.thesignaturefirm.com/ mostly for my resales but she does come across some pocket deals from her many investor clients. If you call her please mention my referral. I also do in-house PM and maintenance for select clients.

User Stats

Votes
John Tilstra
  • Investor
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Chattanooga, TN
Replied Mar 14 2016, 11:13

Thanks #John Santero.  I appreciate the follow up!  If I call Angie, I'll definitely mention your referral.  Much appreciated.

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Espie Agbayani
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Mar 16 2016, 15:41

I just got my LLC and would like to work on some deals as investor. I have been a Licensed Realtor since 1988 and have solid background on residential sales and mortgage. Looking for investors who can finance for quick flips. Initially to help my pre-approved First Time Home buyers who keeps on loosing in multiple offer bids in the Bay Area. Any one here?