• Flipper/Rehabber
  • York, UK
Votes |
Seeking California agent with land experience

Account Closed
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • York, UK
Posted Aug 23 2016, 22:24

I have a client who inherited 40 acres near Lancaster, CA.  They are interested in selling or leasing (solar?) but don't personally know any agents in the area.  Does anyone work this area and these types of deals or know enough to ballpark what a reasonable commission rate or land value might be?  I'm assuming zoning is rural residential / agricultural but can find out more.

User Stats

Votes
Alon L.
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Aug 23 2016, 22:48

Hi Micki,

I no longer sell real estate, but I might be able to help ballpark the price and recommend some local agents.  I also have experience in the renewable energy industry as well, if you have any questions about solar leasing.  Please PM me if you have any questions.

Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Kiersten Vance
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Redlands, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Redlands, CA
Replied Aug 23 2016, 23:26

Hi Micki. I know David Dye invests in the Landcaster area. Maybe he has a suggestion for a local agent.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes
Account Closed
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • York, UK
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • York, UK
Replied Aug 24 2016, 09:13

Thanks @Alon L. and @Kiersten Vance!

User Stats

Votes
Kristofer Schroeder
  • Professional
  • Palmdale, CA
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Palmdale, CA
Replied Aug 24 2016, 09:22

@Account Closed I am an agent in the Antelope Valley and a member of the board out here. I would love to help you out. You can just pm me the apn and I'll do the rest:-)