Travis Glenn
  • Spring, TX
Votes |
Seeking Real Estate Agent Spring / The Woodlands, TX

Travis Glenn
  • Spring, TX
Posted Aug 24 2016, 06:13

Good Morning All,

I am seeking an investor friendly real estate agent preferably with investing experience in the Spring, TX / The Woodlands, TX area. Often, when I want to go look at a potential MLS deal, I want to go immediately as I find it, so it would need to be someone who operates in these areas. Also really looking for someone who understands the nature of investing and the perspective of an investor when investigating a potential deal, and also has a better understanding of why I may (or may not) go for or go through with a deal.

Any and all help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Travis

User Stats

Votes
Mitchell Benson
  • Willis, TX
Votes |
  • Willis, TX
Replied Aug 24 2016, 06:18

Eric Wolter Remax 

Account Closed
  • McKinney, TX
Votes |
  • McKinney, TX
Replied Aug 24 2016, 13:07

Hi there! I am a member of Referral Maker, a company that hand selects top agents in all areas. Would you like me to share your info with them? They will call you to collect info and then provide 3 agents for you to interview. You get to pick who you want to work with and it's at no cost to you. Let me know!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Chris Matson
  • Spring, TX
Votes |
  • Spring, TX
Replied Aug 24 2016, 14:35

Travis,

I live in the Spring area and would be happy to meet for a cup of coffee and discuss your needs and see if there is a good fit.

I also do property management should that ever be a need.

Drop me a line and we can see about linking up.

Chris

User Stats

Votes
Travis Glenn
  • Spring, TX
Votes |
  • Spring, TX
Replied Aug 25 2016, 10:44

@Mitchell Benson Thanks for the referral!

@Account Closed Sounds great! I'll PM you.