Good Real Estate Jobs To Build Capital

3 Replies

Hi BP,

I am an aspiring investor but am going to have issues building capital for my first deal. I want to know if there are good ways to make money in real estate so I can fund my first investment; particularly being a part time agent during evenings after my first career or on weekends (mostly on weekends). What are the steps to become an agent? I figure I have the class but after I join a brokerage how long and difficult is it to get up and started? My friend who isn't an agent says that I will be sitting in houses the first few months just trying to get clients and maybe the agent whose house I'm sitting MIGHT be cool and kickback a few bucks for my turmoil.

Is Birddogging a good alternative as well?

Being an agent is a good way to make some money but it takes a lot more work than you may think and takes a lot of time. It might be even better to get a legit job where you are guaranteed a paycheck instead of working as an agent and not making money for the first 6-12 months. 

This post has been removed.

@Antoine Martel

I think agent would be more difficult in the long run but Id end up doing it for 4 years or more. Do you think its worth it in that case?

@Bram Klein

That sounds interesting. I can give you a call tomorrow at 2pm on my way to Sacramento. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here