Searching for a Principal Broker in Portland, OR area

Searching for a Principal Broker in Portland, OR area

Realtor · Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 357 posts · 259 votes

Hi All,

I'm in the Beaverton, area and have been sending out direct mail the past few months. I've been searching for deals to either a) wholesale b) rehab with a partner or c) acquire as a rental if seller financing is available. My ultimate goal is to acquire rental properties so that is what I seek to do first.
While I've had a few properties under contract I haven't closed any deals yet. To no surprise a lot of the people who respond to me are seeking retail prices. After about the fifth one I got to the point where I realized I'm just watching opportunity pass me by by not having my real estate license... so I decided to create another exit strategy and get my real estate license (I'm taking the test this Friday 6/22/18). Which brings me to the point of this post; do you know any principal brokers in the greater Portland area that support brokers doing what I'm doing? I've called a few and a lot of them aren't interested in "wholesalers" as they've put it. If you do know of any please let me know.
Thank you Chace 
0Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 732 posts · 490 votes
    8y
    Hi Chace Fraser h
  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Chace,

    My team and I specialize in investment properties. We work with several flippers in the area.  I'd love to talk more about what you are currently doing in the Beaverton area. Thanks!

    ARIEL SASSER

    PRINCIPAL BROKER LICENSED IN OREGON

    Oregon Realty Co.

  • Realtor · Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 357 posts · 259 votes
    8y

    Hi @Ariel Sasser, Thanks for the reply! I'll send you PM and we can figure out if we'd be a good fit to work together. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.