Looking for an investor friendly agent in Des Moines, Iowa

3 Replies

I'm looking for an agent that specializes in multi-family investments in Des Moines, Iowa. If anyone has any recomendations they would be greatly appreciated. I am going to be purchasing a multi-family before the end of the year.

Thanks, Drew

@Drew Stuhrenberg Hey Drew, I was referred to a realtor in Des Moines just last week and spoke to her about rentals since I’m in the market for the same thing. She doesn’t own any herself but has helped some people find some rental properties. Plus she sounded like she knew the area very well and she was very friendly and helpful. I’ll shoot you her info in a pm.

Hi Drew,

I'm a realtor in Des Moines and work for Century 21 SRE. I help investors find deals and help advise them through the searching and buying process. I also have a strong network or property managers, inspectors, lenders, etc so that if I personally don't know the answer to a question, I can find it quickly. I also regularly know about multifamily properties before they hit the market which gives my buyers an advantage, and have a property management background. If you think I may be a good fit for your goals, or just want to chat please pm me.

I’ve been working with Liz Prue for the last couple years. She works with a lot of investors. She’s helped me with my last few multifamily properties in the Des Moines area. 

I’ll PM you her contact. 

Good luck!