New agent here! Advice/help

New agent here! Advice/help

New to Real Estate · Boston, MA · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone I am a brand new real estate agent in the Boston area. I would like to see if there are potential buyer leads from an open house. When making my follow up calls. What are some leading questions or tips you have for finding out of somebody is working with an agent already? Thank you In advance ! 

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Pueblo, CO · Member since 2013 · 366 posts · 303 votes
5y

Hey just out of curiosity are you obligated to work with any real estate agents?  I'd love to help you find your home.  I am ready and available to assist.

Might be a good place to start.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Pueblo, CO · Member since 2013 · 366 posts · 303 votes
    5y

    Hey just out of curiosity are you obligated to work with any real estate agents?  I'd love to help you find your home.  I am ready and available to assist.

    Might be a good place to start.

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    5y

    "Are you already working with an agent?"

    Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. Also remember that some people are liars. If you want to work with a Buyer, you should have a written agreement that ensures you're not wasting your time.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · DC MD, VA & NV · Member since 2014 · 512 posts · 292 votes
    5y

    @Brianna Meyers - as a new agent, this is something your mentor and/or broker should be guiding you through- I would reach out them as to how to conduct an open house as there are many ways to use OHto be effective in getting both buyer & seller leads while marketing the property!  

  • New to Real Estate · Boston, MA · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Marian Huish my brokerage is providing training and help but I wanted to reach out to the bigger pockets community as well! Thank you! 

  • New to Real Estate · Boston, MA · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nathan Gesner thank you ! 

  • New to Real Estate · Boston, MA · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Chris Pasternak thank you! 

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Brianna Meyers

    Put your client's interest first and know your stuff.

    Goodluck

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    "How have you been searching for homes thus far?  Has an agent been helping you?"  Or I'll just ask point blank.  It's not something to be avoided.  You don't want to waste your time.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.