• Columbia, MD
Votes |
MARYLAND: HoCo, AA Count, Balt Count Small Bank or HML-775+ FICO

Alex Grey
  • Investor
  • Columbia, MD
Posted Sep 3 2016, 10:08

BP Community,

Happy Labor Day weekend! Like most of you I'm sure, holiday or not, I am still grinding. So I need some suggestions please as to whom you all recommend within the small banks in the HoCo, Baltimore, AA County areas would anybody recommend??? What about an HML in the area???

I currently have an offer on the table for a property that I will learn if accepted on Tuesday in Columbia (HoCo).  If it falls through, I already scoped out and visited with my GC a few others as well that I have on my radar.  So the time has come to SOLIDIFY MY FUNDING.  I already am approved with a lender, which would be my 4th loan with them within the past few years.  However, the guidelines for the investment props are obviously much tighter and require too much front-end capital.  Anyway, my strategy (exit as well) has been based off of them, so I am just trying to do my due diligence in establishing a relationship for not just this deal, but hopefully more to come.

I would be the grantor/applicant and FICO is 775+ so getting approved is not an issue. In terms of the HML, I know it's more about the deal and not the score, but again, just trying to weigh my options.

Thank you all in advance!!!

Alex Grey

JB2 Grey Properties

Investor

Acquisitions & Development

Loading replies...