Votes
Hashmat Bahaduri
  • Brentwood, CA
Votes |
Best HELOC rates in California

Hashmat Bahaduri
  • Brentwood, CA
Posted Feb 13 2018, 21:27
Hello all, I currently have a checking and savings account with Citibank. I want to obtain a Heloc loan to have more cash to BRRRR. I have 50k in savings and would like to obtain a line of credit for 100k giving me total of 150k to invest with. I will only pull what I need from the 100k line of credit. I want to purchase my first out of state investment rental property to BRRRR with this money. I currently live In the SF Bay Area in California. Anyways I just completed my application. Citibank offered me the following: 3.99% variable for 12 months, then 5.49% to 5.99% once the credit check and further details have been processed. There are no closing costs as long as the account is open 3 years. No annual fees. Once I refinance the BRRRR’ed property I will pay the heloc off right away. My question is, is this a good rate? Are there better deals out there? I have checked with US Bank and Bank of America but the differences were not significant enough for me to open an account with them. Just making sure I don’t have any regrets.

Loading replies...