• Broomfield, CO
Votes |
Reputable Notary Signing Agent Services in Denver

Kristine Hodges
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Broomfield, CO
Posted Oct 6 2020, 15:59

I’m a new notary signing agent based in Denver. What are the reputable signing services that I should work with? Or the bad ones I should avoid?

I’m signed up with NNA SigningAgent.com and SnapDocs already. I would prefer to work directly with mortgage brokers and title companies, but am planning to work with signing services to get some experience.

User Stats

Votes
Alison Wise
Pro Member
  • Redondo Beach, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Redondo Beach, CA
Replied Oct 8 2020, 14:21

Hi Kristine! Best wishes on the new notary signing agent journey! I started a little over a year ago and it's now my full-time "job" and main source of income, and I love it!

Signing services usually have you Fedex the documents to Escrow/Title, so I would suggest not limiting yourself to only the ones in your area! Notary Rotary has a long list of signing services with stars to rate each signing service. There's also a Facebook group run by a lady named Brenda called "Deadbeat Signing Companies" that has a list of the worst signing services (see links below)

https://www.notaryrotary.com/s...

https://www.facebook.com/group...

I would also suggest signing up on NotaryCafe, Notary Dash, and SigningOrder.com (I can't remember if that's the same as signingagent.com, but I get notifications from them a lot!), and really just as many signing services as you can to gain experience.

Feel free to ask me any other notary questions you may have, I'm happy to help!

User Stats

Votes
Kristine Hodges
Pro Member
  • Broomfield, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Broomfield, CO
Replied Oct 8 2020, 18:31

Thanks Alison!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes