Wholesale Deal

13 Replies

I closed on a wholesale deal last week.  From start to finish it took me 25 days to close the deal.  I was glad to assist the sellers who needed to sell fast due to a job relocation. On to the next deal!

Great to hear! Good luck on your next deal!

How did you find the deal? What marketing avenue was it a result of?

Thanks for the response. 

@Jason Hopkins It can't be right that your sellers were happy with the deal. Wholesalers only take advantage of poor old ladies who don't know any better, right?

I'm just kidding. Great job closing the deal! Remember to invest some of the profit back into your marketing and keep growing your business!

Congradultions!!

I had a house under contract as of Feb, 28th.  Mind you this is my first wholesale deal.  The seller said he had to move to California.  I found a buyer Last week and we signed assignment contract today.  To good to be true right?  So, I faxed over the original contract and assignment both to my attorney to help me through the wholesale process and my assignee's attorney.  A few minutes later I get a call from the seller saying something came up and he is no longer moving. Sounds a little suspect.  I informed my attorney and my assignee right after. Has this ever happened to anyone?  If so what happened next?  I didn't know you could just back out of a contract that has not expired and with earnest money given etc...Another good question is what would happen if I never found a buyer?   I am awaiting to see what the attorneys decide to do...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here