Looking for a SE Aurora, CO Plumber/HVAC

3 Replies

Long time no speak BP! I've got a rental in CO that needs a new 50 gallon gas water heater. Easy replacement, but my Property Manager gave me the quote and they must have bumped their heads and the company must be looking for a homerun on this one small job!! I flip, invest, and PM in Virginia and I know what this should cost me all day. I've Googled a few companies and most won't give me a call back or go by "book pricing"...yeah, cause I'm a sucker! Looking for another like minded person to give me a recommendation. The house is in the SE Aurora area near Southlands Mall (Smokey Hill Rd Exit). Thanks in advance BP!!

Jason

Kind of sad that there wasn't one response to this post. I did, after hours of phone calls, find a plumber to go out. In the long run, the water heater didn't need to be replaced. It was clogged at the fitting and was an easy fix. $500 vs. $1300.

Jason Sampson

@Jason Sampson   Didn't see this in time--but would have gladly referred my plumber to you. $1300 replacement seems high, especially out in Aurora. Should have been closer to $800-$900 for a simple replacement (depends where it is located, etc). 

No worries. I got it taken care of!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.