Local Contractors in Temple, TX

14 Replies

I'm currently looking for my first deal to flip and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for local contractors in or around Temple, TX? Also, has anyone had a good experience with HML in Texas? I believe I may have found a potential deal $55,200 (foreclosure) 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, 1,477 sqft single family. I have not viewed the house yet. The house is currently occupied and in an area with comps ranging from $89k-$130k.

Their is only 1 photo available. I haven't driven by it, I'll do that tomorrow. The outside looks okay, needs some curb appeal but, I'm curious about the inside. I just found the property on Realtor.com 

Hello Ashley,

I’m finishing up a project in Copperas Cove with Clyde Burns @ 3 feathers Maintenance / remodeling and I’m very happy with the progress and work he has done for me. Clyde is a very detailed person, and good communicator. I would look more closely at the comps, in your area. Because the range of $89k-$130k is a wide range to flip a house with. Are you going to be building out to $89K and selling at 130K, then that works.

Wish you the best

https://www.buildzoom.com/contractor/three-feathers-maintenance-remodeling