Any Recommended 203k Contractors and inspectors (Rhode Island)

Any Recommended 203k Contractors and inspectors (Rhode Island)

Cranston, RI · Member since 2017 · 64 posts · 22 votes

Hello fellow investors 

I am a new investor in the state of Rhode Island. Im currently in the process of purchasing my first investment property.  Are there any 203k contractors and inspectors that any of you recommend. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank You 

Kendrick Salazar 

Wish you luck on your journey 

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Providence, RI · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 594 votes
8y

My company regularly serves as contractor for buyers utilizing 203K loans. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Buy and Hold Investor · Cranston, RI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Kendrick, I'll send you a PM with a couple of names

  • Rental Property Investor · Providence, RI · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 594 votes
    8y

    My company regularly serves as contractor for buyers utilizing 203K loans. 

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I hope everything worked out well for you Kendrick.I am currently in the process of buying my first property in the providence area, who did you end up utilizing as your contractor? I am currently in need of one for estimates.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.