You Asked For It! Announcing BPCON 2021 - New Orleans!!!

109 Replies

I'm all signed up and got the hotel and plane tickets.  Super excited.  My wife is coming and due to cost isn't doing the conference with me.  Are spouses allowed to attend the evening social events with us?

@Mindy Jensen Booked in and so excited! Convinced my spouse to come and participate and she wanted to attend mostly different conferences than me so we’ll get twice as much knowledge! Woot!! Staying at the Sheraton.

"America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland." - Tennessee Williams

If youve never been to New Orleans, book an extra day. Get out there and see this truly unique city, unlike anywhere else in America.

This looks awesome. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. Have you guys considered a "not-in-person" option where we could pay a set fee to either live or on a recorded feed for a set fee? I'd love to be able to learn, even if it means that I can't really network with people the way I'd like. 

@Dennis Yosco

Hi Dennis!

There is a networking event Monday at the Sheraton and will be like a mini “bar crawl” throughout the vendor halls! There will be lots of festive bites and drinks to showcase some New Orleans favorites.

The Tuesday event will be a parade (marching band and all!) from the Live Podcast Recording down to Bourbon Street. We’re super excited for this!

Originally posted by @Alexandra Hughes Pailet :

@Dennis Yosco

Hi Dennis!

There is a networking event Monday at the Sheraton and will be like a mini “bar crawl” throughout the vendor halls! There will be lots of festive bites and drinks to showcase some New Orleans favorites.

The Tuesday event will be a parade (marching band and all!) from the Live Podcast Recording down to Bourbon Street. We’re super excited for this!

Oooooo man am I so excited! I love New Orleans. This is gonna be such an amazing event. I can’t wait!

@Shane Jeanfreau I second that! Jazz Fest is the most incredible festival that you will ever attend. People actyally move to New Orleans specifically because of it. They buy houses in the adjacent neighborhood because of it. We did that and immerse ourselves in it for 2 weeks every year.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you