Viewing "Sticky" posts

3 Replies

Is there any way to view all of the past "sticky" posts in a given section? I understand that they are somewhat of a sponsored post and would like to read past posts before I was a member. If there is anyway to view a list of these on a single page, that would be awesome. Thanks

IMO the best way to view the sticky posts as you stated is to use the "View All Forums" link that you find near the upper right of the page and to browse to each forum individually. At the top of each forum is where these sticky posts will be found. Visit the sticky threads one by one and bookmark into a folder in your browser or add to your watched / monitored topics list. Then your bookmarks will have that entire list in one place in that folder; likewise for monitored topics having links to all of those posts. But monitored topics will not allow you to place into a certain folder to organize them, so other monitored topics (such as ones you start) will be intermixed; but monitoring will send you an email alert that bookmarking won't do. 

Thanks guys! I know how to view the current sticky posts, just was looking to view past sticky notes in an archive of some sort. That would be great feature if possible because I find that the sticky posts are sometimes some of the most informative. Once again, thanks for the replies.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you