Want to be Featured on the BiggerPockets Homepage?

12 Replies

Hey folks, 

I'm thinking of trying something new with the current BiggerPockets homepage (I'm always playing around with it to see what would be cool!)

I want to include some photos of actual BiggerPockets' members, standing in front of (or inside) their investments. So to get this - I need YOUR photos!  If you have something good, read the rest of this post and then either post them below or email them to [email protected]

A few things: 

• You don't need to be a billionaire real estate investor. Even if you have just 1 deal - that's okay!
  • I need the photo to be LARGE. Like, at least 2000 pixels wide.
  • Preferably it would be good to have a great camera take this, especially a DSLR, but that isn't required. 
  • I need YOU to be on the left or right third of the picture, like this: 

That's an awesome idea. I would love to participate. I will have to go get a picture in front of one of my houses. Love you new ideas!

It will take at least two months to grow a glorious beard.

Originally posted by @Rusty Thompson:

It will take at least two months to grow a glorious beard.

It doesn't have to take that long. 

@Jon Klaus  

it will actually take me long to find the Sunglasses and the ultra cool Jacket.

I think Brandon KNEW he would get more comments about Beardie than the topic!

LOL

I've got a good pic of me in front of my personal house with the Lambo. That work?

Send it over, @Mark Ferguson and I'll check it out! I'm willing to test whatever! 

Originally posted by @Mark Ferguson:

I've got a good pic of me in front of my personal house with the Lambo. That work?

Guru gray zone alert! ; )

Originally posted by @Mark Ferguson:

I'd thought I would try to help you out with some good poses in front the camera. The white background can be a picture of your primary residence :)

when is the deadline.

Let me find a better picture, dressed with suite and everything.....This is all i got for now...

Replacing a boiler at 5am.  No bueno!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.