How to check # of views on a thread?

8 Replies

I was wondering if this forum show number of views for a thread?  I can't seem to find that any where. 

Thank you. 

Nhi

We don't show that number at this time.

oh really?!

Thanks @Joshua Dorkin  for informing.  Is there any plan for it in the near future?  As in other forums, it's always nice to glance at a thread to see both the number of replies and views because # of replies sometimes don't tell how popular or not a thread is.  :)

I think sometimes, # of views kinda motivate responds as well. 

Thanks again.

@Nhi Nguyen  - There are no plans to add that data at this time. That said, I can assure you that posts here are getting an incredible amount of visibility, and as I'm sure you know, this site is incredibly active -- likely the most active in the entire real estate space. Just look at the forum homepage to see the frequency with which posts are replied to or posted and you'll see that there is no lack of action happening.

I realize you're interested in the numbers -- with a Marketplace post, that data is available.

Super!!!  Thanks again @Joshua Dorkin  

It's not only the interest in the number, but I just saw a missing feature and not sure why, that's why I asked.

In any case, I'm actively/aggressively listening to your podcasts, and enjoying them.  (Up to show 49 yesterday, plus all the 10 latest shows).  By listening to your voice alone, I wouldn't believe that you're "old" like you mentioned in the shows.  Hehehe.  Keep up the positive attitude, which I believe what keep people young.  

@Joshua Dorkin

I recently got the "Popular Poster" award, which is for starting a topic with more than 1500 views. Is there any way to find out which topic that was?

Okay, thanks.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here