Webinar TONIGHT [replay link coming]: 10 Must Follow Steps to Buy Your First (or Next) Investment Property!

25 Replies

Hey all - for those who haven't heard yet, tonight we'll be having another of the famous BiggerPockets Webinars! 

It starts at 5:00 PST (which is 8:00 EST) and it's gonna be AWESOME! 

Plus, I'm giving away the 5 best business books I read in 2014 AND also an annual BiggerPockets Pro Membership! (Yes... this is my bribe to get you there :) ) 

In this webinar, I'll cover:

• The ten steps you need to find, analyze, and finance your first (or next investment property)
  • The 5 biggest hurdles new investors run into when trying to invest in real estate.
  • The 10 best ways to finance your next investment property - even if you don't have a lot of money. 

To register, just click here! 

Who's coming? 

Yay! No matter how much I study on my own, I always learn something new from you, Brandon. Looking forward to this tonight. Let's start 2015 with a bang for lots of bucks!

Perfect Timing.. This is just what I need.. Thinking of buying my first out of state rental property early next year. I have been Listening to podcast, and  reading the forums here to make sure I get to analyze the deal properly.. and now this, a webinar from the man himself @Brandon Turner  ... I wont miss this for sure....

Thank you!!!!! oh and Happy New Year!

I'll be there @Brandon Turner! As others have said I plan on making 2015 a profitable year in the real estate market.

Would love to be in on this, but the time difference makes it too late for this early-riser!  Next time....

This is awesome!!!   I cant wait to get 2015 started off on the right foot!!!!

I'll be there! Wife and I have a goal to buy our next property this year...

Sounds like it's going to be a hit Brandon! It's so cool that you're doing this for people.

Hey Brandon would love to hear it but have basketball game tonight.  Can you put it in print so all of could get it.  Thanks for your thought on it.

I just learned about these webinars on one of your podcasts I was listening to last night and happened to look at the forums just now to see about the one starting right now.  On it now (from work, sh, don't tell).  Wondering if you ever send out notifications of upcoming webinars so I don't miss future ones.  @Brandon Turner  - is that a thing or should I just check back and look for posts like this?

Thanks!

I missed this. Will this be replayed anytime soon or maybe loaded as a podcast in the future?

Thanks!

I missed it too! :-(  Were you able to record it?  Getting into buy/fix/sell in Central Florida and really need the 411! 

was it recorded? I couldn't make it but would love to see/listen to it...

@Brandon Turner  

Great webinar! Took tons of notes, looking forward to a very successful 2015!

Happy New Year BP

@Brandon Turner  I missed it too but would sure like to see it. Did it get recorded, can it be made into a podcast ?

Hey all - thanks so much for those who came out! 

I will post a link tomorrow so you can all watch the replay! 

And @Emily Powell  - we put it in the newsletter, but didn't send a dedicated email. I probably should have! I shall try in the future. Or just check here, or better yet - set a "keyword alert" for "Webinar" So you'll get notified when we announce them in the forums! 

Alert set.  Good plan.  Thanks for the webinar tonight.  

great webinar already have 3 rentals but still love listening to other passionate like minded investors!

(504) 228-1389

Aww, found out too late.  Just what I wanted to listen to.  Archived somewhere?  

@Brandon Turner  - is there a way to view previous webinars?  Really enjoyed last night's and would a) like to listen to it again (I was at work and couldn't concentrate 100%) and b) love to see what other topics you've given them on.  Thanks in advance.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.