[Thursday Webinar] How to Achieve Massive Success Using the "Buy-Rent-Rehab-Refi" Strategy (BRRR)

69 Replies

One of my favorite strategies in real estate is known as the "BRRR" strategy (get it... Buy, Rehab, Rent, and Refi... BRRR!) In this brand new webinar from BiggerPockets, you'll learn how I built my rental portfolio largely using this BRRR strategy and how you can do the same.

You'll discover:

• The best kinds of properties to buy
  • Where to find those deals
  • How to finance those BRRR properties
  • How to do this with no (and low!) money down
  • And much more!

Don't miss this brand new webinar... and don't forget a coat. It's going to get cold! (get it!? Brrrr!? no? Okay... we tried.)

Who's coming? 

(As always, I'll try to record it. I can't guarantee it. Stuff goes wrong when you combine me + technology. But if I am able to, I'll send out an email the next day to those who are registered. So sign up now!)

Love the 60 min reminder via text feature.  

looking forward to listening to it.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas. It appears to be much easier and more profitable to do this in the USA than in Australia. This will be good for me to learn before my impending visit to the USA in July.

I look forward to another session of gaining valuable information.

Nice, I've never known what to call this strategy other than a long winded explanation. BRRR is a nice acronym. And I definitely think this is one of the best strategies around!

Can't Wait!

This post has been removed.

Hey @Andrew Syrios - I know, right? It always took like 2 minutes to try to explain it, as their eyes glossed over. BRRR. Much easier. We need to make this "a thing" in our industry. You heard it here first, folks!

Looking forward to it Brandon! Thanks for the reminder feature, that is very helpful!

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

Hey @Andrew Syrios - I know, right? It always took like 2 minutes to try to explain it, as their eyes glossed over. BRRR. Much easier. We need to make this "a thing" in our industry. You heard it here first, folks!

It's like BRRR that business model is ice cold! Meh, I guess that delves into the realm of hyper-lameness...

I’m looking forward to webinar.

Thank You

Looking forward!

I'm in, text reminder is a great idea and probably the only reason I won't miss it.

@Brandon Turner

Any plans on getting these webinars saved to BP so people can watch them if they cant make the scheduled time?  Maybe an added bonus for PRO members.

I'm in. 

Interested to know why its BRRR, Buy-Rent-Rehab-Refi and not BRRR, as in Buy-Rehab-Rent-Refi like I have the strategy defined in my mind.

See ya there.

Awesome, I'm in!

Thanks, Brandon for your informational podcasts!  I block off 8-9:30 p.m., Thursdays, and my girlfriends think I have a new "male friend" .... I just smile and reply "perhaps I do!"

I will be hosting a Twilight Open House during this time.  I really hate missing it.  Will you possibly be recording for future reference?

Looking Forward for it....

I have a new Thursday craze!!!! Scandal, Greys Anatomy, and How to Get Away with Murder have met there match! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here