This week's Free BP Webinar: How to Invest in Real Estate While Working a Full-Time Job

40 Replies

Hey everyone! Just wanted to make sure you were aware of this week's webinar!

How to Invest in Real Estate While Working a Full-Time Job

Are you trying to work a full time job while growing your real estate business? You are not alone! While it might not be easy, it is totally possible AND might even be beneficial! Don't miss this exciting webinar to learn more from Brandon, co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast.

You'll learn:

• The best strategies for investing while working a job
  • How to use your job as a powerful tool for investing
  • The best tips and strategies for getting stuff done while not on the clock

And so much more! Don't miss it!

Click here to register - and let me know below in this thread if you plan on coming and if you have any questions I can answer for you on the webinar! 

Update! This webinar is over, but you can watch the replay until Monday ... then it comes down and goes into the Pro-Only Replay archive room

Click below to watch the video (If the page doesn't load, turn off your ad blocker.) 

Scientifically Speaking, Is There A Formula Or Procedures To Conduct A 9-5, Family And REI All Within 24Hrs? Haha

Originally posted by @Tuan L. :

Scientifically Speaking, Is There A Formula Or Procedures To Conduct A 9-5, Family And REI All Within 24Hrs? Haha

I hear ya Tuan! I need more like 30 hours/day ;o) Brandon has mentioned he loved math so I would love to see a formula for that.

I wish I could join. I don't even get off work until 5:30. Darn full time job.

I am just starting to learn about the various aspects of this business prior to jumping on in. As a husband and father of four I have often asked myself if I would even have the time available. I look forward to this webinar (it will be my first).

Originally posted by @Shawn Maxey :

I wish I could join. I don't even get off work until 5:30. Darn full time job.

:D So true. Plus there's  all the 9:30 AM breakfast real estate investor meetings on Meet Up. 

I would love to hear your insight! 

I am excited for this webinar as I work full time and would love to learn about the strategies I can beat take advantage of to be successful in Real estate investment. I do find it difficult now to manage my time now and prioritize so any advice would help. 

They are recorded with free access to them for a few days. After that they are archived in the pro section for play back. 

Great brandon..can learn much wid this type of webinars..wil definitely sign up...

@Brandon Turner Do you have some login info that you can post here, so if anyone has any difficulty figuring out how to get into the Webinar (like me) since I have an inferior e-mail (MSN) that for some reason will not accept certain e-mails? Thanks buddy, by the way i'm listening to your audio book as I'm writing this, good stuff! 

Really looking forward to this one Brandon!

Good Morning, 

This is my first post - I am a Residential Real Estate Sales Agent in NYC looking forward to attending the webinar and discussing REI in these forums. I am looking to invest in my first investment property and although I am in real estate I have no clue what to expect aside on the commercial side.

Commercial real estate is a whole other ball game!

Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting successful investors and bonding along the way - see you at the top!

Hey @Nick Stango -  yes, actually! The link is ugly and changes each week, but I'll try to remember to post them each week here in the Forums. This week's login page will be https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/41571383...

Just log on 15 minutes before 5:00 PDT (8:00 eastern) and the "signup" button will change to a "login" button. :)

And everyone else - seeya all there! 

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

Hey @Nick Stango -  yes, actually! The link is ugly and changes each week, but I'll try to remember to post them each week here in the Forums. This week's login page will be https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/41571383...

Just log on 15 minutes before 5:00 PDT (8:00 eastern) and the "signup" button will change to a "login" button. :)

And everyone else - seeya all there! 

Brandon, have your admins put a redirect in that points to the current week's webinar.  They'll need to change it each week.  (e.g. biggerpockets.com/weekly-webinar).  Or use google's (or bit.ly or tinyurl.com) shortener: https://goo.gl/.

BTW, I invest while working full time.  Maybe I'll try to listen...but kids.

I'm registered. Looking forward to it.

I just signed up!  See ya tomorrow!

I just signed up!  See y'all tomorrow!

This post has been removed.

The man has me working all day tomorrow. I hope the video will be available after so that I can watch it over the weekend!

While having a full time job NOT in real estate I bought and sold 74 properties in one year for my own portfolio.  It can be done.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here