This Week's Webinar: 10 Powerful Ways to Find Incredible (and Hidden) Real Estate Deals!

28 Replies

Yeah, it will be nice ;)

Looking forward to another awesome learning experience.

It will be my first webinar and I look forward to it.

Definitely looking forward to this webinar! @Brandon

Looking forward to this!

@Brandon Turner I'm looking forward to it! I'll have to catch the on-demand version though, sadly :(

I'm pretty excited to hear it!

Excited to tune in!  

Looking forward to hearing this one !!!

I will have to catch a replay. But I am sure the information will be quality

This is why I enjoy this industry. We never seem to stop learning. There is always some material/s to learn in order to be successful.

I am in! 

Thank you Brandon always learning something new from you.

I have been looking forward to this all week!  Hoping to learn a lot! 

Is there a way I can watch the replay of this webinar being as though I will miss this one? I don't want to miss out on the awesome information I know @Brandon Turner will deliver. 

As always great webinar.  If you have time or if you can make timeand are a beginner or just want to find a few golden nuggets I would highly suggest watching the replay.

Some key takeaways:

Success depends on finding great deals

Using the MLS is an art between being quick to snag a deal and looking for those that have been up for a while

Look for 2 bedrooms that you can make into 3

Put offers in on Fridays and a days before holidays

Look for distressed property and find owner through county records

First thing I did after was download the 7 years book

BP Pro can leverage marketplace to find deals

most importantly TAKE ACTION

@Brandon Turner  What was the first book you mentioned? I already downloaded the 7 years.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Is there a way I can watch the replay of this webinar being as though I will miss this one? I don't want to miss out on the awesome information I know @Brandon Turner will deliver. 

Hey Dwayne! I just finished watching tonight's webinar! I think you should check out being a pro member to be able to watch replays at biggerpockets.com/proreplays! I juuuust learned this tonight! Hope it helps! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.