This Week's Webinar: 10 Powerful Ways to Find Incredible (and Hidden) Real Estate Deals!

28 Replies

In today's real estate market, great deals are exceptionally hard to find. Unless… You know where to look! 

In this webinar (hosted by me), you'll discover the top 10 places to find great real estate deals (even in a competitive market) and what to do once you find them.

Don't miss this brand-new, live event!

Click here to register .

Medium fbprofileBrandon Turner, BiggerPockets | http://www.BiggerPockets.com | Podcast Guest on Show #92

Yeah, it will be nice ;)

Looking forward to another awesome learning experience.

It will be my first webinar and I look forward to it.

Branden Smith

Definitely looking forward to this webinar! @Brandon

Looking forward to this!

@Brandon Turner I'm looking forward to it! I'll have to catch the on-demand version though, sadly :(

I'm pretty excited to hear it!

Excited to tune in!  

Looking forward to hearing this one !!!

I will have to catch a replay. But I am sure the information will be quality

This is why I enjoy this industry. We never seem to stop learning. There is always some material/s to learn in order to be successful.

I am in! 

Thank you Brandon always learning something new from you.

I have been looking forward to this all week!  Hoping to learn a lot! 

Is there a way I can watch the replay of this webinar being as though I will miss this one? I don't want to miss out on the awesome information I know @Brandon Turner will deliver. 

As always great webinar.  If you have time or if you can make timeand are a beginner or just want to find a few golden nuggets I would highly suggest watching the replay.

Some key takeaways:

Success depends on finding great deals

Using the MLS is an art between being quick to snag a deal and looking for those that have been up for a while

Look for 2 bedrooms that you can make into 3

Put offers in on Fridays and a days before holidays

Look for distressed property and find owner through county records

First thing I did after was download the 7 years book

BP Pro can leverage marketplace to find deals

most importantly TAKE ACTION

@Brandon Turner  What was the first book you mentioned? I already downloaded the 7 years.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Is there a way I can watch the replay of this webinar being as though I will miss this one? I don't want to miss out on the awesome information I know @Brandon Turner will deliver. 

Hey Dwayne! I just finished watching tonight's webinar! I think you should check out being a pro member to be able to watch replays at biggerpockets.com/proreplays! I juuuust learned this tonight! Hope it helps! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you