Best way to describe bigger pockets?

15 Replies

I think of it as a very economical real estate university,.  How do you describe it? 

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

mother. 

;)

That can be taken a number of different ways!  :)

~ A real estate frasority ~ 

Kudos,

Mary

A social networking platform for real estate professionals and novices alike.  

That's pretty much my go to catch phrase when recommending it to people.

BP, an REI University in and of itself with zero to minimal cost.

A place to learn, grow, interact, build confidence, initiate action by doing 1st REI deal guided or unguided or as a result of proof shown by others that it can be done.

The BP community has changed many lives forever, created several millionaires, made many friends, discovered business associates and anchored many REI deals.

The many resources and archives of posts, podcasts, webinars, blogs, guides, books to name a few things that supply the fuel to this vibrant community can never be duplicated. 

Medium stml logoLinval T., STML Housing Solutions, LLC | [email protected] | 678‑922‑2477 | http://www.stmlhousing.com | NY Agent # 40TA0997583

My real estate addiction fix with some laughs.

The largest network of REI on the planet.

A vast resource of priceless knowledge and practical experience!

Originally posted by @Joshua Dorkin :

Baby

I can well imagine you describing it that way!  Especially since you cared for it day in and day out for year upon year. 

One stop shop for REI! I also look at BP as a mentor because any questions or concerns can be answered here by many different experienced investors.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you