Can I get my "who recently viewed your page" back?

10 Replies

I see that it has been moved under the home tab. Any way to get it back under on the right side? Not on the recommendations tab? I've been checking it in the same spot for a year lol. It's throwing me off.

Ryan:

It gets worse, I dismissed it from the Recommendations tab and now cannot seem to find it unless I want to traipse through the menus.

@Roy N. I made that same mistake hoping it would go back to where it belongs...

Yes, that was my erroneous reasoning as well.

Click on your profile pic in the blue nab bar and then click on Profile Stats. You can also find it in the settings menu. 

Here's the link for further clarification:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/profile/stats

@Joshua Dorkin  & @Scott Trench

I think we both figured out how to find the list  - which BTW is shorter, yet takes-up more real estate than before - the question was, how to get the concise thumbnail block back in the righthand column of the "home" page?

@Roy N.

The concise thumbnail block has been eliminated. We are removing redundancies in certain parts of the site and attempting to systematically simplify our user experience. In this case, there are so many ways to get to the "who's viewed your profile" section from the dashboard, that we've just removed that block entirely.

The good news is that there are still a wide variety of ways to navigate very quickly to the page.

My preferred method is simply by clicking on the "profile views" piece of my stats in the top right of my dashboard. It takes you right to the stats page to view all of those people.

@Scott Trench

Thanks, I'm sure we'll manage.   On the states page itself is there any preference available to have the folks who have viewed my profile presented as a thumbnail gallery rather than a list?

@Roy N.

We're like the old guys who just want things the way they were lol.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here