*** Logo Design Contest for BiggerPockets ***

14 Replies

The time has come to really establish our image. Since its founding, BiggerPockets has grown in content, size, and notoriety. It is time to create a new logo.

:kewl: [size=18]$100 Logo Contest - BiggerPockets.com[/size] :kewl:

We're holding a logo contest to see who can come up with the best design for the site. I'd like to invite everyone to help with feedback on the entrants. I'd also like to invite anyone who is interested to participate in the competition.

The contest is actually taking place on a website called SitePoint:
http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2915120

Please Vote on the following

I'd like to get more feedback from the community here. We've got a bunch of great logos.

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

If you have comments or thoughts, please post them here. Let us know which designs you like, and why. If you see something that is good but needs work, let us know. We want your feedback and are looking for your ideas.

I hope to hear some great feedback from everyone!

Thanks,

Hello Josha,
Since you would like to keep the original design you now have, I would suggest just adding a picture of an investment property to the front of the pocket. This way it establishes that the logo has something to do with real estate.

Nice idea! There are a bunch of great entrants. I laughed really hard at the half kangaroo with pocket one. I like the one from dahonk. It is a little guy with money in his pockets, and he is throwing cash around. Looks good. Can't wait to see what else people come up with!

I like #3. Do you think he should caring a house with money coming out the eves and windows, or doors? I know is bigger pocketts but its based on real estate. either way i like #3.

#2 is the only in the lot that captures your attention and holds it. All of them to me do not present the most profession of imaging. If any of them was a nationally reconized logo already I would support them but I feel as if all of them are almost cartoonish in design.

That said again while I probably like #2 the least it is the only one of them that can hold your attention and make you look at the logo.

I am not sure what you intend to accomplish with the logo or what its best intentioned intent is so I hush now.

Charlie

Thanks everyone for the feedback. We're looking for a logo with a "mascot. Every real estate related site uses a house or roof or something similar to brand them. We're not your ordinary site/business and are looking at a logo that both stands out and is a bit out of the box.

PS -- Don't forget to actually vote

Hey everyone. We're going to use one of the above logos and I really want your feedback. I'm actually a bit disappointed by the lack of voting. Please give your criticism if you don't like any of these.

I've put things into your hands here. I was hoping you'd be a bit more involved. I will choose the logo by next weekend, August 5.

REMEMBER, YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

Hoping to hear more from you all soon!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here