• Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Ideas for Investing in Denver, CO.....

Tom Kaser
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Posted Mar 12 2017, 09:09

I am doing a cash out refi of one of my rentals and want to either find a good flip or another rental property with good cash flow in Denver Metro area.  Challenge is finding good deals.   Can anyone recommend some good wholesalers or sources to find under market properties for rehab?  Good deals are hard to find in Denver area, lots of competition with other investors and homebuyers.  

I have considered out of state, but that takes a lot of time and travel, and I have a busy day job and a family.

Thanks.

Tom Kaser

User Stats

Votes
Matt M.
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Mar 12 2017, 13:06

I've got a condo in Aurora for $145k right now that rents for $1400+, and I have a house in Lakewood for $295k, 5bd 1ba. Needs bath, garage, rehab. Solid rental or tight flip at $400k arv. 

I'm finding stuff regularly off-market. That's the only place you'll find a "deal."

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Grinstead
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Mar 13 2017, 06:59

there are a few deals to be had on the MLS also but they are hard to find and there is a lot of competition. I think you have to have a great realtor spotting the MLS deals and good connections for the off-market deals.

Somme of the local investor groups send out some info on off-market deals they have available..

Good Luck and happy investing. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Doney
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Golden, CO
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Golden, CO
Replied Mar 13 2017, 08:13

Take some of that cash and use it for marketing. There is some risk to that, but maybe you find yourself a nice deal way under market and it pays off. If you stay at it long enough you most definitely will.