Ep. 288 75 Rental Units in Their 30's w Jason & Carrie Harris

35 Replies

Literally 80% thru this podcast and it's filled with tons of ideas and inspiration.  These cats remind me of me and my wife a little.  We currently own a townhouse, and we were going to wait to buy a multifamily when we sell this place, but I can;t wait that long (a year or 2).  It make so much sense to build relationships and start analyzing now.  

Great podcast. Does anyone know if these later eps have show notes?  The hosts mention it a bunch in early episodes, but I haven't been able to locate any for this show.   Thanks 

Hey guys!

Does Anyone have tips for buying a 4plex With little money?

Does anyone recommand books or other resources to get a good basis for getting started with residential properties as well?

Hi Aron

check out the main page of Bigger Pockets, and the "Ultimate Beginners Guide to Real Estate Investing." its full of info and links to resources you may want and can definitely point you in the right direction on books to answer your question. i'm a newbie on here as well but have been reading everything i can get my hands on, and this website is great. 

Originally posted by @Ryan P. :

Great podcast. Does anyone know if these later eps have show notes?  The hosts mention it a bunch in early episodes, but I haven't been able to locate any for this show.   Thanks 

Hey Ryan,

The show notes can be found here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/biggerpoc...

The show notes can always be found at the URL "www.biggerpockets.com/showXXX" where XXX is the show number.

For example, I found these show notes at "www.biggerpockets.com/show288"

This Podcast is Awesome! I have one question about how you were able to save on the taxes on your 186,000 profit. We’ve been flipping property for 5 years and switched our strategy specifically because of the massive tax savings for holding longer term. How were you able to do that with a short term flip?
Private message me if you prefer.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you