We are battling mold issues due to damage in the underbellies of our older park owned homes. The underbelly is punctured in various places, exposing the insulation. In addition, the ground is exposed with no vapor barriers over the dirt. We want to mitigate future issues by implementing light/moderate touch fixes to all affected homes. What are the best methods to mitigate the moisture from coming up through the floors without spending a ton of money to completely resolve the issue? Our park is in a mild, coastal climate so we don’t face extremes in temperature.