New to Real Estate · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 19 votes
Hi, just starting my RE investment journey. looking for turnkey providers recommendations. I cannot actively involve in maintaining the property (especially out of state one) so looking for a good turnkey provider with whom I can build a long term relationship and build a good cashflow portfolio.
any advice/recommendation? so far, I found Morris Invest, RentToRetirement, RoofStock (not sure if this is fully turnKey but they have good list of inventories and easy to run cashflow & other return analysis). does anyone has first hand experience with any of these providers or others? thanks in advance. appreciate your time.
Thanks for the interest in RTR! I've posted a few links below from other investors that have worked with us that might be helpful for you to review in answering your question.
As James mentioned Morris Invest is involved in quite a bit of legal issues right now with investors that did not have a turnkey experience. You can find this with just a little research on google or BP. Roofstock is more of a general marketplace for properties vs working with one solidified team throughout the whole process. Just depends what you are looking for. @Chris Clothier is the owner of REI has an excellent reputation. They have been in business for many years so I would recommend exploring them as well. I hope this was helpful, and we look forward to connecting with you.
Here are a few links to people who have worked with Rent To Retirement:
Hi, just starting my RE investment journey. looking for turnkey providers recommendations. I cannot actively involve in maintaining the property (especially out of state one) so looking for a good turnkey provider with whom I can build a long term relationship and build a good cashflow portfolio.
any advice/recommendation? so far, I found Morris Invest, RentToRetirement, RoofStock (not sure if this is fully turnKey but they have good list of inventories and easy to run cashflow & other return analysis). does anyone has first hand experience with any of these providers or others? thanks in advance. appreciate your time.
For more info on Morris Invest check out the links below.
Thanks for the interest in RTR! I've posted a few links below from other investors that have worked with us that might be helpful for you to review in answering your question.
As James mentioned Morris Invest is involved in quite a bit of legal issues right now with investors that did not have a turnkey experience. You can find this with just a little research on google or BP. Roofstock is more of a general marketplace for properties vs working with one solidified team throughout the whole process. Just depends what you are looking for. @Chris Clothier is the owner of REI has an excellent reputation. They have been in business for many years so I would recommend exploring them as well. I hope this was helpful, and we look forward to connecting with you.
Here are a few links to people who have worked with Rent To Retirement:
New to Real Estate · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 19 votes
4y
@James Wise thanks for the info. yes, I did figure that out after doing more search about Morris.
@Zach Lemaster thanks. I already went through all of them :) actually, in contact with David from your team for the past two days. I am interested in RTR. wanted to explore other turnkey companies and their offerings.
New to Real Estate · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 19 votes
4y
Thanks everyone. what are the markets I should follow for a decent cashflow (300-400)? not ready to take high risk so prefer good neighborhood and steady rental market. risk level: low to medium.
Dont think of RE as a totally hands off investment. Whether you invest locally or out of state, your supervision will be needed on property managers and maintenance work orders. Otherwise you will learn the hard way how your cash flow will be compromised.
for $300 to $400 a month, you can look locally whether you are in bay area or in southern ca. Lots of opportunities for entry level investors not in metropolitan areas but a little further away.
You can also review multifamily syndicators who can give similar returns or REITS in the equities arena.
Hey @Gokulraj Mohanasundaram - We have been working with R2R for a few years and have been very satisfied with our results. Looks like @Zach Lemaster already commented on here so if you haven't reached out to him I would definitely consider it. We've moved to new construction properties with the R2R team and have been very excited with the increase in value gained while they are being built. Feel that Zach and his team are always trying to find the best opportunities for investors.