Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Josh Edelman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas
Votes |
Anyone in Las Vegas? I don't see anyone with questions!

Josh Edelman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas
Posted Apr 24 2023, 09:17

Here to help with anyone with questions on the city. I don't see barely any relevant or recent posts. So please feel free to put them below or reach out! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 29 2023, 18:01

Hi Josh! My husband and I live in LV and we are looking to purchase our first investment property. We're new to the field and to Bigger Pockets so will be as active on the forum as possible moving forward. We've been following some of your previous threads - thanks for asking a lot of helpful questions! 

Our plan is to buy-and-hold and utilize the property as an MTR/LTR due to the licensing restrictions (and saturation) for STRs in LV. It would be great to connect with you sometime to discuss further if you're open to it.  

User Stats

Votes
Josh Edelman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas
Replied May 10 2023, 15:11
Quote from @Kelsie Buth:

Hi Josh! My husband and I live in LV and we are looking to purchase our first investment property. We're new to the field and to Bigger Pockets so will be as active on the forum as possible moving forward. We've been following some of your previous threads - thanks for asking a lot of helpful questions! 

Our plan is to buy-and-hold and utilize the property as an MTR/LTR due to the licensing restrictions (and saturation) for STRs in LV. It would be great to connect with you sometime to discuss further if you're open to it.  

Hi Kelsie! Thanks for the comment and sharing your goals. I just sent you a message. Let's connect and I can give you some insight on the market and my experience with MTRs. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes