RR-5 zoned land

1 Reply

What happens when land is zoned RR-5 and someone is selling

less than 5 acres? How do you ensure you can build on it without having 5 ac? Specifically this would be in Southern Oregon. So is that a county planning question?

Call the local zoning dept. In Portland they can usually answer most questions over the phone. You might have to stop in, but should not take long at all.

Call the city ,541.450.6000, they should send you in the right direction or tell you who to contact to make sure.