Bought A $750k House for $100 Down - ($680k Total-Off Market-Using Creative Financing

Bought A $750k House for $100 Down - ($680k Total-Off Market-Using Creative Financing

Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes

A few year's ago I sent out 5,000 nicely, professionally designed 5" x 8 " post cards, at about $1.00 per postcard for $5,000 to a general list. I received zero (0) calls. That was not cheap and I wasn't excited to do it again.

Then I sent out 500 ugly, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" yellow post cards, that I "designed", if one could call it "designed", for $500 to a list I pulled for "Liens". I got several calls. From that mailing I bought a property. I bought A $750k House for $100 Down - ($680k Total-Off Market-Using Creative Financing) The seller wanted to move from AZ to TN and it didn't sell on the MLS. We put together a Creative Finance solution and they were on their way. As a mentor, I see this kind of thing often. The joke is that "we see a once in a lifetime opportunity every week". Even new investors from Southern CA can find these deals in Arizona.

They say you have to mail to the same address 7 times before they call. That has not been my experience. I mail to the list twice, about two months apart and move on. I've had people hold onto my mailers for a couple of years before they call "out of the blue". I think the offer makes the difference.

But then, I send out really ugly postcards. From that, I buy houses. (I've since made my website broader in scale and renamed it) Happily still using the same cards. Ask for details.

1Reply
30 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.