Investment deals in Arizona

4 Replies

Hi All,

I have 2 deals for investors out there

I have a client that is looking to see a fixer upper property in Tempe less than a mile from the largest university in the country Arizona State, We have discussed listing the property at 140k its a 4/2 1600sf home with decent sized back yard, most of the items appear to be cosmetic, kitchen, paint, flooring, landscaping ect (you would need to do your own investigating). probably need 35-45k in work, comps in the neighborhood go up to 220-235k if remodeled.

I have a home is near downtown phx with nearly an acre of land which is extremely uncommon. The home on the property is a tear-down, but the value is in the land for a potential builder to come in and subdivide and build homes, the owner is asking 175k

Feel free to email me for more info or questions at [email protected]

@Michael Ratzken   your post will probably get removed. Setting up a plus or pro account is well worth the money, along with being active on the site in your local area. Just one small deal will more than pay for your membership for a year or years. It is well worth the money and I haven't seen any complaints about people not seeing a return on their investment from this site. You can post every five days in the marketplace. You may even get these two houses sold posting them in the marketplace. I wish you the best. 

If still available, do you have some addresses for the properties? You can direct message me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.