PHOENIX MARKET

5 Replies

I am starting to look at finding a home to flip here in Phoenix. Is the market strong enough to do so. Any Phoenix flippers on here. 

@Pat Snyder

There are a few. ;)

The market is and has been a good flipping market for 4 years but you have to find the right deal. It's very competitive here and one of the most competitive markets in the US.

Welcome to BP by the way.

the show "property wars" probably doesn't help.  They make it look like money grows on trees there.  Well, it's Phoenix, so maybe money grows on cacti 

Originally posted by Account Closed:

the show "property wars" probably doesn't help.  They make it look like money grows on trees there.  Well, it's Phoenix, so maybe money grows on cacti 

Don't tell anyone but the money cacti are the jumping cholla. You just need to dig right in.

We are newly expanded into the AZ market and we do follow a multi prong approach with the flip model being one of them. Please lfee free to connect with me! 

Hello Veena,

I am a broker in Scottsdale that specializes in finding homes for investors!  I have several off market properties monthly!  Let me know if we can connect?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you