Votes
Durrell Lebrun
  • Queens Village, NY
Votes |
Investing in New York

Durrell Lebrun
  • Queens Village, NY
Posted Jun 10 2015, 12:03
Hello bigger pocket members. I've been really eager to get into the real estate investing market. I've listen to podcast, read a lot of things on here and even been to a few seminars out here in New York. Problem is I try to use everything that I learn and I get nowhere. I'm starting to think that everything I learn through this website and others doesn't benefit me in the state of New York. I can't find anyone who's actually doing wholesaling or buying and flipping within the 5 boroughs. This is very discouraging. When I meet others in real estate in general it's like they have no clue about bigger pockets as well. I've tried to see if anyone on bigger pockets have done work in New York City and I can't find 1. Is there a reason for this? I'm trying to get my feet wet in wholesaling at least. I don't have a bough money to jump into buying and flipping. I guess my question is; is it nearly impossible to invest in New York City? Is it easier else where? Cause most of the things I hear on all the podcast I can't do in NY. What am I suppose to do now? I can't just get up and leave New York I have a family I take care of. Someone please help me with some type of information.

Loading replies...