Anyone Have Experience In The Cleveland Heights, OH Market?

7 Replies

Hi Ken, 

I live and invest in Cleveland Heights. I'm finding that it's a tough market to find a deal because of the high purchase price of multi-families, high property taxes, and strict point of sale inspections. However, it's a great rental market with the universities and hospitals nearby.

What particularly would you like to know?

Originally posted by @Ray Danner :

Hi Ken, 

I live and invest in Cleveland Heights. I'm finding that it's a tough market to find a deal because of the high purchase price of multi-families, high property taxes, and strict point of sale inspections. However, it's a great rental market with the universities and hospitals nearby.

What particularly would you like to know?

Hi Ray,

I don't have the ability to send you a private message.  Would you be able to contact me?  I want to run a property by you and just get an opinion.  Thanks in advance.

Ken

Ken,

While the city of Cle hts is not my specialty I have experience with rentals in that city and I am sure I can help point you in the right direction with some advice.

Shoot me a P.M.

@Ken Quella

Cleveland Heights is a large suburb, with "A" areas, "F" areas, and everything in between. If you want to PM me or email / call me with the specific address or neighborhood area of Cleveland Heights I can give you some more input.

I know the area very well and it is my primary market.  I'd be happy to give you any pointers on a specific street/ neighborhood, etc.  (I am new to BP and can't figure out how to make my profile show properly-  I am a real estate agent and investor)