Albuquerque and Rio Rancho

6 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets I'm hopping to generate some interest on this forum. I need help finding my niche. I'm looking at buy and hold, fix and flip and or wholesaling. How is the Albuquerque market treating everyone ?

I'm working on my first aside from my primary now... but it seems that there are some ok deals around.  What have you found?  I sent you a message a week or two ago and never heard back.

Sorry about that I lost track of time. I have seen some deals also but that largely depends on what the investors approach is. Have you closed on your first deal Matt ? What is your plan with the property ? I'm wondering if Albuquerque is best for buy and hold, fix and flip or wholesailing ? 

A few weeks until I close, end of the month most likely.

My mentor is telling me to do it as a real estate contract sale, he's done a lot of them... it's a little slim to be a straight flip (it'd work, just wouldn't make me as much as I'd like), but because of my situation I could do better with this. Ultimately it'll be a sort of really strange BRRR strategy.

Price to rent here seems kinda rough for most buy and holds, but like anything you gotta find the right deal.

I have seen quite a few of those REC on craigslist I wonder if it's your mentor ? If you don't mind me asking how are you financing the deals and finding them ? 

Cash, and however possible.

Originally posted by @Cameron Kloster :

-Sorry, meant to tag you on the previous post.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.