Are there any investor groups or classes that meet in New Jersey?

6 Replies

I am looking for a group that meets regularly to share ideas and education of investing in real estate. Are there any in the South Jersey area, or would any of you fellow investors like to get together to share ideas?

Thanks for the Shout Out Judy!

I run a meet-up group called New Jersey Real Estate Investing & Beyond every month.  Our next meeting is Monday, January 11 at 6:30pm.  The event is held at The Recovery Room on Old Hook Road in Westwood, NJ.  Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Gary Harris

Hi @Terry Brennan,

Welcome to BP!

South Jersey Investors would be a great start and there are some other groups in the Greater Philadelphia and Central Jersey you can look up as well.

Have a good weekend!

Regards,

Joe Scorese

Hi Terry- 

There are many investor groups in NJ.  This Tuesday December 16th 2015 NJ Real Network - People Capital Group, check out their facebook page to purchase ticket for Tuesday event if you are interested in attending.  Its at the Ramada Inn, 160 Frontage Rd. Newark, NJ 

Its our Holiday Party and you are welcome to join us. Its a ticket event and you can go to   

Hi Justin,

I saw your post on BiggerPockets. I am the administrative assistant for SJREIA. We just celebrated our 31st year in August!

SJREIA (South Jersey Real Estate Investors Association) is a 500+ member real estate networking and education group. We have 2 main meetings each month – one in Cherry Hill and the other in Princeton. Plus we have 7 monthly subgroup meetings at different locations throughout south jersey. Our meetings cater to all levels of investors - new thru seasoned and we also have a member's only on-line chat forum where members network with each other as well.

I just wanted to let you know about us. On our website calendar we will have our 2016 meetings posted shortly (with all details). Hopefully you can attend one of our meetings to see if SJREIA is a good fit for your investing/networking needs.

Lynn Richman