Need some advice on small townhouse portfolio

Need some advice on small townhouse portfolio

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote

I have a small portfolio of 3-4 BR townhouses in Baltimore (edge of Charles Village) all located on the same block. My dad has been managing them for awhile now, but as he is getting older I may be looking to exit. They are really well run and bring in fantastic rent, but I know I don't have the desire to manage myself, and being out of state, just don't want to deal with the hassle of hiring a property manager, maintenance person, etc. Can anyone here recommend a solid broker that could potentially list these as a portfolio? I would want someone with significant experience selling commercial/multifamily units.

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · MD · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Saj,

    An update on my previous message.  The correct number for Gwendolyn Wynn at Remax is (410)409-6854.

    Ulric

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.