• Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Marketing Advice for Property Management Startup

Bradley Chiakas
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jul 27 2017, 14:03

Anyone know of any online resources to offer property management services? . I am thinking of facebook page, website, etc. But didn't know if any online forum already existed to connect property investors with managers?  Can anyone lend some advice?  

Cheers!

Bradley

User Stats

Votes
Marc Cunningham
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jul 27 2017, 16:18

This is the reoccurring question in the property management community; 'how do I find new owner-clients'.

It starts with you having a solid web-site. You can do paid google adwords as well, but I think there are better ways. Contact me offline and I will be happy to share who we use for our marketing.

Also check out NARPM.

User Stats

Votes
Harris L.
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Replied Aug 17 2017, 15:01

Develop a very good lead magnet for investors related to property management in exchange for email...run ads to promote the lead magnet on facebook or google adwords.. try one platform at a time.. give it sufficient budget but start low.. if you see traction ie. people downloading your lead magnet then increase budget... you might need to iterate through your process several times.. before you reach an acceptable cost per lead.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.