Federico Portalupi
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Investing In Killeen TX

Federico Portalupi
  • Austin, TX
Posted Aug 6 2017, 12:32

What's Up BP Peeps, 

I am a new investor just 2 weeks from closing on my first duplex in Killeen TX.  Every post I read on this city is a up and down of good and bad. I wanted to create a discussion where some "pros and semi pros" could chime in with valuable input and some newbs can comment/learn from the advice provided. 

I am purchasing a property with in the 76541 Zip code which seems to be a bit lower class neighborhoods 

Harker Heights seems to be the Up and coming place but everything, as far as I know, is  military dependent... which I don't have a problem with as I see a rental opportunity heaven even if the turn over is every few years. 

A little about me: My name is Federico Portalupi and I work Retail management full time, I have been with Mattress Firm for 9 years and I love my company but I think creating multiple revenue streams is important especially at the age of 33. I am young enough, I have a killer work ethic, I am a workaholic which doesn't help my sleepless nights on real estate self development ( podcasts, books, YouTube videos)and knowledge.

Alright everybody, I have decided that multifamily will be my focus and I have centered in the Killeen Area and sorroundings... any comments, suggestions, potential partnerships, advice- I WILL TAKE IT ALL- 

Thank you for spending your time commenting on this thread- 

Loading replies...