Tips for getting the most out of our CRM??

2 Replies

Hi BP Nation!

I am currently setting up my CRM to support our fledgeling SFR wholesaling company Pass Go Investments. Decided to use Salesforce.com because of my background with the tool, but in need help!

How have other successful wholesalers broken down their steps for moving an opportunity from "new" to "closed - won"?

I want to be detailed and thoughtful about capturing the right information... but I also don't want to over complicate things. I'll be super grateful to anybody who can provide me examples of their sales path by step.

Hey Anthony, I'm a SF developer but never worked in the real estate vertical. I am interested in hearing back on more specific sales path step by step but I have a few ideas/suggestions from an SF perspective ... apologies if you have already considered these:

1) Have you tried posting on the Salesforce Success Community? (Either Answers or some local user groups). Some businesses might be willing to share their experiences, or consultants

2) Have you considered setting up a demo with a popular AppExchange app -- propertybase. REthink look to be the giants in the space. I think it would be useful to install this in a dev org/sandbox so that you can see the business process of how these apps handle it. Better yet, install the demo and then schedule a call with one of their sales reps -- even if you don't buy the tool now, that could give you some good insight as to how they built their application to facilitate real estate CRM.

Looks like you have some significant Sales Ops experience and Salesforce experience in your b.g. so again I apologize if you've already considered above! Good luck on Pass Go Investments!

Fantastic advise! Can't believe I overlooked the SF Success community, what a no-brainer... :) I will do just as you suggest. A quick demo from a vendor rep is sure to reveal some good nuggets of info. Thank you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here