Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Walter Ciucevich
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Sanford, NC
Votes |
If you could go back, would you shotgun or rifle it? How?

Walter Ciucevich
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Sanford, NC
Posted Nov 7 2017, 06:24
Hello, I’m a new investor and I’m currently trying to build a funnel of leads for deals. I’m in Sanford, NC, a lower income area with a population of around 30,000 in the city 60k in the county. Median home price is $132k. I️ want to focus on 1-6 family residences for flips or BRRR. I’m reading Anson Young’s book and searching online and have come across the typical methods such as listings, direct mail, bandit signs, probate records, NODs etc. I️ feel like I’d be stretched thin and employing more of a shotgun approach if I️ go forward with all of these. I’m wondering if a more precise rifle approach would be better. My background is in Insurance. I️ run a State Farm Agency in Siler City, NC so I️ am definitely no stranger to marketing, cold calling, door knocking and sales in general. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty and beat the bushes. I️ have a few questions I’d truly appreciate some feedback on: 1.) If you could go back and start over, would you employ a shotgun blast approach or a more precise method? 2.) I️ understand long term views of marketing, but in order to gain momentum I’d like some quicker wins. If I’m going to mail and door knock, what type of list do you believe provides the most direct path to deals and where would you suggest I️ build or buy this list?

Loading replies...