Votes
Jay J.
  • ., OH
Votes |
to FSBO or not to FSBA

Jay J.
  • ., OH
Posted Dec 11 2017, 10:44

Hello all!  I'm looking for input and general recommendations...

I plan on putting my personal residence on the market in the next week or two. I've met with two different agents to kind of get a feel for what they would say (in terms of asking price, what they offer as an agent, any changes to the house, other recommendations, etc..)  They both offer pretty much the same thing in terms of agent % (5/6), asking price, selling methods, etc...  the one thing I did notice is that they both rely heavily on the 'internet', as they said..  basically meaning facebook, craiglist, etc..

...So, feeling that I'm pretty good with fb/craigslist, etc.. should I try and sell my house FSBO and work with whatever buyer I can find? I mean, I can do 90% of the same 'advertising' they can, and any listing service could too.. the house is in a pretty good neighborhood, good schools, and the market is still decent.. its a nice house (for a family, not an investor)..

So I guess I'm looking for some BP'rs that have sold a house FSBO to provide some input.. good/ bad stories.. etc..

..and any Cincinnati specific realtors have any thoughts they'd like to share would be appreciated too!!

Loading replies...