Virtual Assistants for screening properties

2 Replies

Hello, I am looking for some advice. I am looking at using a virtual assistant to financially screen prospective buy and hold properties. Any advice is welcome. My thought is to have them screen them and send me the ones that meet my financial as well as rules on the neighborhood. Then bring the ones to me that actually deserve my time to look into.

I would also be very grateful if anyone has done this and has a checklist.

Thanks,

Darel

@Darel Ison while I don't use a VA for my real estate business I do use them for my online company. They are great workers and also have a price that cannot be beat. I use Upwork to find my VA's and have them do mostly financial accounting and have never had an issue. If you do decide to proceed I recommend finding ones from the Philippines as I found that they speak the best english and are the easiest to communicate with also they only charge $3 -$4 an hour, which is a phenomenal rate for them btw.

Hope this helps,

Joe 

I have some experience using GetFriday. Expect to do some upfront work to train any VA that you bring on- unless you're paying a premium you're going to need to be very specific about the tasks/methodology you expect completed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here